The Ghidorzi Hotel Group team will soon have even greater depth with the addition of a new General Manager to oversee the 107-room Hilton Garden Inn Wausau. The General Manager is the first of an estimated 25 new jobs that will be created to staff what Ghidorzi is designing and building to be Wausau’s premier hotel, opening this July.
With a team of exceptional hospitality professionals already in place at our best in class properties in Wausau, including the Courtyard by Marriott, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott and Westwood Conference Center, we are eager to find our next outstanding leader for the Hilton Garden Inn.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
The Hilton Garden Inn is custom designed by the Ghidorzi Hotel Group to capture sweeping views of Rib Mountain State Park with extra comforts and amenities for the Wausau business and leisure traveler. The property will be stylishly appointed and outfitted with Kohler fixtures. The building is being engineered for noise control and temperature precision – all details that cater to the guest experience. Other exciting features include:
- 5,900 square feet of premium conference space with capacity up to 300, featuring a dynamic pre-function area, break out rooms and the latest plug and play AV package
- The Garden Grill, a high-energy restaurant and bar with local flavor
- Centrally located to all that Wausau has to offer, including business districts, shopping areas, dining, sports complexes and Granite Peak Ski area
- Standard pool with the family friendly bonus of a zero entry kiddie pool
- Guest loyalty rewarded with the Hilton Honors program